What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A free waterproof firestarter
- Including a ferro rod strikes at over 3,000 degrees and flame burns at over 600 degrees Fahrenheit
- Providing you with a match that has a built in O-Ring keeps fuel from evaporating indefinitely
- Containing the ferro rod and wick in one all-inclusive fire starting kit
- Providing you with a match that is capable of 15,000 long burning strikes
- Making sure that you can start a fire whenever, wherever you need it
- Giving yo access to a free Survival Skills course
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Everstrkye Match scores 78.94/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://survivallife.com/cb/es/2/tw/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD14.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: survivallife.com you’ll also be taken through to survivallife.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)